Our Mission : Stockbridge Community Schools believe it is our responsibility to promote a high standard of achievement for all students. The school and community will work together to provide students with the skills necessary to become positive, productive citizens.
- All students can learn. The rate at which students acquire values, skills and knowledge will vary.
- Our school is a place where everyone should feel safe, secure, respected and accepted.
- Students need to take responsibility for their behavior.
- A positive self-concept is important for the child's academic and social success.
- The school and parents will work collaboratively to share the responsibility of educating each child in an environment that encourages life-long learning, creativity and self worth.